2. Honey is natural anti-septic. It contain antimicrobial agents which prevent infection by killing the bacteria in and around your wounds. It is effective in the treatment of ulcer, particularly stomach ulcer.
3. Honey antioxidant and antibacterial properties can help improve digestive system and help one stay healthy and fight disease.
4. Honey is good for skin. It can be used as a moisturizing mask for your skin instead of alpha hydroxyl masks. It is good for sensitive skin.
5. Honey reduces muscle fatigue. The glucose gives an immediate energy boost whereas the fructose sustains energy.
6. Honey prevents cancer. It possesses carcinogen-preventing and anti-tumour properties.
7. Honey has low calorie level. Compared with same amount of sugar, honey give 40% less calorie to the body. Although it provides energy to the body, it does not add weight.
8. Honey can easily be digested by the most sensitive stomachs, despite its high acid content.9. Honey helps in cleansing the blood. I has positive effect in regulating and facilitating blood circulation. It also functions as a protection against capillary problems and arteriosclerosis.
10. Honey cures burn. Honey not only prevents infection, but also accelerates skin healing. Since the sugars in honey absorb water, it helps to trap some of the moisture so that the bacteria and other microbes cannot grow as easily as in other foods